Third day using LHTH, LHFHG, and BHFHG!

If you are using "Bigger Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
emqberry

Third day using LHTH, LHFHG, and BHFHG!

Post by emqberry » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 pm

I just wanted to "pop" in and say how happy and thankful I am for these three curriculum! We were previously doing online charter school through our state and having a HORRIBLE time. BUT NOW since I switched and doing it through HOD curriculum, I'm LOVING teaching my three children at home. This is our first year home schooling and all the dreams of having fun learning with my children while doing it all with a biblical background are coming true. When we were using the online charter school, my day was stressful and exhausting trying to juggle three kids in school plus a newborn. I had many nights where I just cried and begged God for help. I was thinking maybe this home school thing wasn't for me. But, once my husband and I decided to buy this curriculum everything has changed in Three days!! We are all much happier now!! Thank you, Carrie!
Emily
First year homeschooling Mom to
8 yr old son, BHFHG
5 yr old daughter, LHFHG
4 yr old son, LHTH
newborn 07-26-11

http://mycrazybutjoyfulandblessedadvent ... gspot.com/

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Third day using LHTH, LHFHG, and BHFHG!

Post by Carrie » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Emily,

I'm so glad to hear this! Thanks so much for sharing! :D It blessed my heart beyond measure. Our God is faithful! Hopefully, we'll see you over on the Main Board as time allows too. :D That is where all our current discussions take place.

Blessings,
Carrie