MTMM High School Credit Description/Form

If you have completed Missions to Modern Marvels, please share your experiences with us.
becky.withey

MTMM High School Credit Description/Form

Post by becky.withey » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:19 am

Hello fellow MTMM users. My oldest son will be continuing this guide for his 9th grade year. We started it last year, but only got about a quarter of the way through. I have seen many post that discuss "how to beef up" MTMMm for 9th grade credit, but I'm wondering if anyone has a template/form that breaks down the MTMM guide and shows how to use each section as high school credits. I am hoping to find something like this (starting on page 13), to use as a reference:
http://www.heartofdakota.com/pdf/wg-overview.pdf
I'm sure I could make one that follows the MTMM guide, but with so many other families that have conquered this guide before me, I figured I's ask and see if anyone has something that they've already used and had good success with.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Becky :)

alongsideali

Re: MTMM High School Credit Description/Form

Post by alongsideali » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:16 am

Becky or others,
Now I am in the same predicament as Becky was in last year! Did you have any success finding or making a template for MTMM to get high school credit?

Would love any help on this!
Thank you!
Alison

crlacey

Re: MTMM High School Credit Description/Form

Post by crlacey » Wed May 01, 2019 11:20 am

Did anyone ever come up with something for this? I'd just hate to re-invent the wheel if it's been done already.
Crystal
DD 20 married college graduate
DS 17 college student
DD 11 CTC

Finished: LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, Res to Ref, Rev to Rev, MTMM, parts of WG and WH