Teacher's Guide

If you have completed "Revival to Revolution", please share your experiences with us.
CherylB

Teacher's Guide

Post by CherylB » Thu May 08, 2014 12:27 am

Hi. I'm looking at Revival to Revolution for my daughter next year and have a question about the daily schedule. I see the boxes for Reading about History and Worthy Words have some questions listed. They are both listed as independent activities so I'm wondering where I find the answers to the questions asked in those boxes? Or is it expected that we read the books as well. I don't have enough time to read the books for all my children's school so I'm looking for a solid 'living books' curriculum that doesn't require me to read all the books but has the answers so we can still discuss and I can make sure she understands what she's read. I really like HoD and am hoping it will work for us. :)

Thanks!
Cheryl in Guam

StephanieU

Re: Teacher's Guide

Post by StephanieU » Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 am

Here is a good post from Carrie about why there aren't answer keys to most of the work:
viewtopic.php?p=64469#p64469
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

Molly

Re: Teacher's Guide

Post by Molly » Thu May 08, 2014 8:27 pm

Cheryl, I also do not have time to read all the books, so what I do is just flick through as we are discussing the questions. Often I will just take her word for it in those instances, but can see she is on the right path if you know what I mean.
Michelle, Mum homeschooling four beauties in NZ
DD1 (13): Rev2Rev, DITHR
DD2 (11): CTC, DITHR
DS1 (8): BHFHG
DS2 (4): LHTH