Great Kindergarten Year with LHFHG!

If you have used "Little Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
creativemommy

Great Kindergarten Year with LHFHG!

Post by creativemommy » Tue May 25, 2010 8:11 pm

We finished today! LHFHG was enjoyable and made me look really good this year - our first year of homeschooling! I was organized and our school days had great hands-on activities! :lol:

My ds (6yo) really enjoyed listening to the Storytime books (Thornton Burgess), completing the Thinking Skills (Gr 1 option) pages and listening to the history stories (I especially loved how it began with Creation). The rhymes weren't his favorite at the beginning of the year (he was "too cool" for them), but they slowly grew on him and he especially loved Unit 34's rhyme set to a very catchy tune! :wink: He loved the science & art activities and often put them off to the end of his school day so he could end "with something fun" as he said it! :D
~Beth
Used & Loved LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, & Bigger

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Great Kindergarten Year with LHFHG!

Post by Carrie » Wed May 26, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm so glad that you had a chance to use and enjoy LHFHG! :D We enjoyed it so much last year when we did it with our third little guy in line! :D Thanks for posting your experiences. :D We pray that you'll have many more blessed years on your homeschool journey.

Blessings,
Carrie