The main reason I chose HOD.....

If you have used "Little Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
TammyTE

The main reason I chose HOD.....

Post by TammyTE » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 pm

The main reason I chose HOD was because it looked like lots of ideas I would have done if I was organized enough to put it together myself. I have been busy working on getting my unorganized self prepared for Bigger with my 9yo. So busy in fact to bother even glancing at Unit 1 in lhfhg! :lol: So this week has truly been an "open and go" week.

One day we were reading about how the earth goes around the sun and that makes one year. I could see my 7yob and 5yog were not quite getting the picture so I said, "jump up and you pretend to be the son and you walk around him." As my daughter got around one time I told her happy birthday.

Then we put our book away and I looked at the next box. The activity was to stand with a flashlight pretending to be the sun and have the children circle around! Checked that box right off. :wink:

I just thought that was too funny! I am so in love with HOD. 8)
~Tammy - Wife to One and Mama to Five

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: The main reason I chose HOD.....

Post by Carrie » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:30 pm

Tammy,

How funny! We must think along the same lines, :wink: We pray LHFHG will be a blessing to your family! Thanks for sharing! :D

Hopefully, we'll see you on the Main Board as time allows. All new discussions begin on the Main Board. :D

Blessings,
Carrie