Preparing is so much fun!

If you have used "Preparing Hearts for His Glory", please share your experience with us.
chillin'inandover

Preparing is so much fun!

Post by chillin'inandover » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:57 pm

My daughter is loving everything in Preparing. She likes to add to each project by making more projects. Today she made 4 constellations on aluminum foil so that she can shine them on her wall tonight. Thank you Carrie for knowing just what a 4th grade girl would love to do for school.
Tammy
Wife of 32 years
Mom to 4
DD 29 Technical Manager FA, Playwright, Producer, Lighting Designer
DD 28 Master in TESL, Lead ELL teacher 3rd grade
DD 19 AAS welding
DD 16 , WH
Home Educator since 2000 HOD LHTH-US2

Shei

Re: Preparing is so much fun!

Post by Shei » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:19 pm

My son will be a 4 grade boy soon, I'm thinking of move from My father's world (ECC) to Preparing Hearts (when we finish ECC). I have so many questions, but I'm almost convince about PHTHG. I know this post is old, so what do you think now after years? I wanted to start chronological History like Creation to Christ but I think beside History, PHTHG is more accurate for his age (will be 9 when start). I hope you can answer :wink:

Shei

chillin'inandover

Re: Preparing is so much fun!

Post by chillin'inandover » Sat May 05, 2018 3:56 pm

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13990
This is a post from when my son went through. We took a year off from HOD to build his writing skills (cursive and written narration). He is now in 10th grade in World History. I think 9 is a good age to do Preparing.
Tammy
Wife of 32 years
Mom to 4
DD 29 Technical Manager FA, Playwright, Producer, Lighting Designer
DD 28 Master in TESL, Lead ELL teacher 3rd grade
DD 19 AAS welding
DD 16 , WH
Home Educator since 2000 HOD LHTH-US2