A Great Preschool Year with LHTH!

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
creativemommy

A Great Preschool Year with LHTH!

Post by creativemommy » Tue May 25, 2010 7:59 pm

We just finished our school year with LHTH for my dd (3yo). It is a very gentle curriculum that my she (and I) really enjoyed. :) She loved listening to the Bible stories each day and especially enjoyed the activities that went with each of them. She remembers all her letter sounds - thanks to the fingerplays for each letter. She loves the flashcards and was quickly flipping through them as we did the review rhyme for all 26 letters this week. I saw great progress in her cutting, gluing, drawing skills over the year. She is proud to show off her numbers and colors books!

I couldn't have asked for a better curriculum for this year with preschool for her. I highly recommend it to anyone with a 3yo or 4yo child looking for something to give them a foundation of the Bible and basic preschool skills. :D I only wish I had found it a few years ago to use with my ds! :wink:
~Beth
Used & Loved LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, & Bigger

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: A Great Preschool Year with LHTH!

Post by Carrie » Wed May 26, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm so proud of your little sweetie and the progress she made this year with LHTH! :D We're working on it with my fourth little guy, and he's really progressing too. :D What a wonderful thing it is to hide God's word in those little hearts. We are always glad for the foundation that LHTH provides skill-wise too as the kiddos head into their kindergarten years! :D

Blessings,
Carrie