Using LHTH for my 3 year old and 5 year old

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
MelInKansas

Using LHTH for my 3 year old and 5 year old

Post by MelInKansas » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:26 am

I have a lot of great testimonials about this program. I have loved doing it together with my 2 daughters, even while taking care of a baby too! I have been doing 3-4 days a week and skipping some, because this is the Pre-K year for my 5 YO and I wanted to get through all the lessons/letters. Sometimes, especially since we've started the units on Jesus, it is really hard picking which day to skip! They both love it and would love to do it every day!

But today was over the top, I have a friend of mine's 3 year old also and all 3 of them were having a blast and learned a lot! So, thank you for your program, at first I sometimes wondered about some of the activities but now I am realizing how much thought and intention is put into each and every part of it. It helps them grow and develop, it helps my kinesthetic learner and my visual learner learn the letters and really solidifies what they are learning.

So, thank you for this program! We all have appreciated the heart of learning about Jesus so much!

Melissa
Melissa
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end"

DD12 - Rev to Rev + DITHOR 6/7/8
DD10 - CTC + DITHOR 2/3
DD7 - Bigger + ERs
DS5 - LHFHG
DD2 - ABC123
2 babies in heaven

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Using LHTH for my 3 year old and 5 year old

Post by Carrie » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Melissa,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with Little Hands to Heaven. :D I am so glad that it is blessing your family and that your children are enjoying their time in it. We pray it will draw them ever nearer to our Lord. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

stephaniesherie

Re: Using LHTH for my 3 year old and 5 year old

Post by stephaniesherie » Mon May 17, 2010 5:26 pm

I took the plunge as well! I'm going to start it, even if just the music and a bible story with my 19 month old. I like that I can cycle it around again and again and just pick up more stuff.