LHTH is GREAT for EVERY learning style!

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
blessedwith2

LHTH is GREAT for EVERY learning style!

Post by blessedwith2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:21 am

We LOVE LHTH! We just started using it Monday, and it was a hit from the FIRST day! It melted my heart to hear my daughter recite her first memory verse! She is a girl that likes to be "on the move" while learning but also is a strong visual learner and this curriculum is a PERFECT fit for her!

Carrie has done an EXCELLENT job of addressing EACH learning style in EVERY lesson, with the flexibility to schedule your day in a way that maximizes your child's learning abilities! My daughter has loved each art activitiy and learns a "key idea" with each activity that ties in SO well with each lesson.

Carrie's selection of books for this curriculum is right on for this age group and these books have already become my daughter's favorites for bedtime reading as well!

This is the perfect currciulum if you want "flexible structure" for your day and an easy way to lay a solid biblical foundation for your child's walk with the Lord!

Sincerely,
Delia
mom to dd4 and dd10 months