New to LHTH

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
blessedwith2

New to LHTH

Post by blessedwith2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:27 am

Thank you SO much, Carrie for creating the LHTH curriculum (and thank you, Mike, for supporting Carrie in SUCH an important mission for Christ!)!

I just started LHTH on Monday and hearing my dd recite her first memory verse (on the first day) melted my heart! What immediate validation the Lord blessed me with that we had chosen the right curriculum!

Thank you also, ladies, for all of your helpful posts about HOD. It really made making the decision to use HOD a whole lot easier and faster!

Carrie, you have done such an EXCELLENT job of addressing each learning style with the purpose of teaching children about God in a fun way that leaves them beggng for more! :) What a gift you have given us!

May God bless you and your family for following such an important calling to grow strong Christians from such an early age!

Sincerely,
Delia

Melanie

Post by Melanie » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:48 am

Hi Delia! Just wanted to say welcome and it's so good to hear how much you're loving Little Hands. :D
Using LHFHG with
ds - '00
dd - '00
dd - '02

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Delia,

I am so glad that you are getting to enjoy "Little Hands..". There is nothing like hearing those little ones recite their first Bible verses. It is one of the special memories I have tucked away with my own kiddos :D

I'll pass along your thanks to my dear hubby. He will really appreciate it. You are right that he works so hard to get me the time I need to write (all the while packing orders, answering phone calls, and still working his day job)! But, he loves Heart of Dakota and its ministry so much and has a special place in his heart for all of you ladies! You all keep me going, for which he's eternally grateful! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:46 pm

Hi Delia! So glad you are here, and isn't that amazing to hear your child quoting Scripture so quickly?!? I really think it's the way Carrie has written it and the resources she picks that make it "stick" that well. I'm so happy for you that LHTH is going great - it did for us too, and we can't wait to do it a third time with our 3rd. son in a few years!!! Welcome, and can't wait to get to know you more!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

blessedwith2

Thanks!

Post by blessedwith2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:01 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I'm so glad to be a part of the "HOD family"! :)

Delia

netpea

Post by netpea » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Welcome Delia!

We love meeting new people on the board!