Hello

If you have used "Little Hands to Heaven", please share your experience with us.
hsmomof5

Hello

Post by hsmomof5 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 am

I just started Little Hands today with my 2 year old. She loves pretending to be in school with her brothers so we didn't prolong it any further. We had a great day and she loved the Bible verse song. She danced around the family room as it played. I can tell that she is really going to enjoy this curriculum. I'm excited to hear about your experience also. I just wanted to say hi. :D
Last edited by hsmomof5 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samuel'sMommy

Re: Hello

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:00 pm

I'm using LHTH with my 3 year old and he loves it! I'm glad that you are enjoying it also!
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Post by Carrie » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:54 pm

I'm so glad that you're getting a chance to enjoy "Little Hands to Heaven". I love doing it with my little guys too! :D It is wonderful to get the Bible stories in their hearts when they are tender! :D

I'll post a shadow of this topic on the main board too, so other moms can get a chance to respond! The main board is where most moms go, as this folder is for testimonial type posts. :wink:

Blessings,
Carrie